Thursday, January 13, 2005

No, I didn't forget about it yet

It borders on sad that it's been a day since I posted on here last and I feel like it's been too long. I promise I won't post anything on here if I don't have anything to say. This time, I do! I promise. Only problem was I couldn't post. I tried logging in using a typical username, but it didn't have this blog listed to edit it. Luckily, Nick was around and led me to the page where I would go if I forgot my username. So I typed in my email address... lo and behold, I used a different name. It turned out abenezra was already taken. I think I registered it last year to post on Matt Schuh's blog. Oh well, I got it working again and that's the important thing.

And speaking of Mr. Schuh... I gotta give him credit. Meant to do it yesterday, but not being able to log in made that goal mildly problematic. Matt's the guy who put the idea in my head to start a blog while I was studying for exams last December. He said it's a good stress reliever. So far, you're right on! So thank you very much for putting the thought in my head to start this.

Oh, and if the blog starts to suck, blame him. Have a nice day!

3 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, somehow I knew I'd get blamed for this. I'm being blamed for a lot of this. It seems I was about a year ahead of the curve on this blogging thing, and I'm being blamed for a lot these days. And when I said "stress reliever" I meant "procrastination tool"...you have been warned.

-Matt
http://mattschuh.blogs.com

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want a hussy to take to NYC. Now I'm jealous and angry.

Yours truly,
Mr. X

...grr...

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't have 3 minutes to register for a blog i won't use. scratch that, I have all the time in the world since my PowerBook's drive is severely f'd and I can't do anything with it until Tues, if ever. You may be interested in knowing that I found your blog easily: google "alex wcl blog" and it's half way down the first results page. If i had a blog list on greg's so-called life, i'd list you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home