Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Screw Christmas, this is the most wonderful time of the year!

Since I'm finishing up the write-on I'm not supposed to talk about, I won't talk about it. Instead, I'll talk about the good things that will happen this week.

First of all, spring is definitely in the air. It was sunny and beautiful today. Along with my trip to Arizona on Friday, I'm starting to get optimistic about the weather. And I'll actually get to experience a real spring for the first time in my life!

Beyond that, Thursday will be a confluence of two of the greatest days possible: St. Patrick's Day and the first day of the NCAA basketball tournament. Green beer served all day and college basketball all day. I don't think life gets any better. I'm sure the two fall on the same day every few years. I've never noticed it before. But I'm hoping that I'll get my laundry done Wednesday night so that I can watch basketball and drink beer all damn day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home