Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Still in One Piece

It's over. Last Monday I turned in my appellate brief, went to class, and then went to celebrate by watching UNC beat Illinois over a few beers at the Park Bench.

Yesterday, I had my oral argument: 15 minutes of trying to get my point across while judges would interrupt me and ask questions for what they wanted answers (the nerve!) and... I've lived to blog about it! That means that I have officially completed Legal Rhetoric and one of my first year classes. I couldn't be happier. Now I get to focus on one paper, two finals, and planning my summer trip to Europe.

Eric and Debi came to town this past weekend from NY. It was a good time. We drank a lot, ate a lot, saw a lot of cherry blossoms... nothing like a good weekend of excess shared by good friends from out of town! However, one of the unsung highlights had to be receiving a Jews for Jesus pamphlet on The Mall while headed to the National Gallery. John was good enough to write a blog entry about it, where you can check out the pamphlet. John pretty much sums up my thoughts on the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home